Friday, February 19, 2010

New Caribou album could be pretty good.

Caribou, a indie/electronic/pop band released their last (and first, i believe) album Andorra a year or so ago and it was pretty good. The're related to another band, I want to say Manitoba, with some of the same artists. I'm not 100% sure on that, so don't quote me, but their next album is pretty good. They're on Merge records and if you haven't listened to any M. Ward, who is also on Merge (i believe), you should. Anyway, this is "Odessa" by Caribou.

1 comment:

  1. Andorra was the 3rd album so this will be his 4th. The first two (Up in Flames and Start Breaking my Heart) are under the moniker Manitoba, but it's the same dood - Dan Snaith. I think he got sued for use of the name Manitoba and that's why he changed it. I fucking love this song.

    ReplyDelete